Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Useful Weapon Against Hauntings


Hey Guys!

First and foremost, my sincerest apologies to my followers, the loyal and the readers of my blog for being absent for almost a month; considering how it is now the Christmas Holiday break -- I'd like to wish you all a safe and joyful Merry Christmas, and second I'd like to discuss the pictures you see before you.

They are of a "seven day" protection candle I picked up from the "HEX Old World Witchery" shop, made by Sabrina the Ink Witch, (no, I don't mean the TV show "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" here;  during my one day visit to Salem, MA back in November, 2011. As the description of the white candle follows, and by the way, the colour of the candle being WHITE, indicates that it is made with white magic and hence used for protection against demons and malevolent spirits that mean harm, but anyway back to the candle description:

"This candle is inscribed with powerful symbols of protection magic. Bless it with your own intentions and incant the spell:"

The spell is as follows: 

"The root is fashioned of a man, with symbols that the spirits heed, draw a single drop of blood, if you're one who dares to bleed. Tell this candle 7 days of that which you hold dear. Call upon the Ancient ways....Conjure silent. Know no fear"

I'd like to point out that the "draw a single drop of blood" indicates anointing the candle with your own essence and power,  but it is not to be confused with a blood ritual used to call or summon demonic forces that would otherwise do harm. 

To further strengthen the fact that this candle is a powerful tool against haunting, or demonic paranormal activity; take the case of JG and her recent demonic goings-on in her home. After returning from Massachusetts; I gave JG - a fellow paranormal investigator and confidant a second candle I had bought for her. After lighting it, it seemed that the demonic shadow entity that had been plaguing her and her father during the night had ceased abruptly -- perhaps due to the candle's burning?

Who knows? 

I've posted a link below to the HEX Old World Witchery shop's homepage, so feel free to check that out if you like!
Happy Holidays, and merry hauntings! 

@GhostDante1 

No comments:

Post a Comment